 Trains / 24620
    Re: O-Train —David VinZant
   (...) Jason I am glad you took some nice pictures of the O train. I saw it from the show pics and wanted to see more. And for not being a train guy you did an excilent job. Maybe deep down your are a train guy. ;) I also had a problem with tring to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: O-Train —Jason Allemann
   (...) snip (...) Cool, thanks. Lol, maybe, who knows. I have bought my fair share of LEGO train sets. :) (...) Yeah, that's pretty cool. Nice and simple and easy to use. I also saw pics of it in Steve's "Advanced Train Building" presentation after (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)