 Trains / 24408
24407  |  24409
Subject:
My first 2-wide train.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:59:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all.

I just wanted to share with you the start of my newest project. It will be a
dock sceen to go with my Maersk ship. I just built 4 container cars and a Union
Pacific engine. The cars are actually about 2 and half studs wide. The
Containers fit nicely into the cars and give a convicing look. I will be making
about 10 total cars, and maybe a switcher.

I would love any imput or ideas you might have.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7965

Thanks for looking

Dave
www.GPLR.org