 Trains / 24397
24396  |  24398
Subject:
Lego Compatible Flex Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:46:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have made a length of Lego compatible flex track. You may see the instructions
here:

http://users.erols.com/kennrice/flextrack.htm

    Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of Lego bricks
http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
    Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
    Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.