 Trains / 2416
Re: 4558 and 4547 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:38:25 GMT

Ok i have 2x 4558 now, How much would a MIB 4558 go for?

Also how many 4558's have you got larry?

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
173 models and going up

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
Michael Edwards wrote:

What makes these two sets so expensive to buy?
Is it beacues they are rare? to they are good to buy?

Yes and maybe.

They are good, very good. Whether they are good to buy depends on how
badly you want them, I guess.