 Trains / 23956
  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) James, Happy New Year! Absolutely wonderful models!! Now if I can scrap up some gray train bases... I'll get to building them. Meanwhile, parts collection is underway. By the way, an errata for your book - Page 47 has the listing for the parts (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) Thanks for calling this to attention. A big Thanks to Thomas Rosenberg Andersen, who pointed this out to me earlier in a private mailing. He noticed that I had pictured the Dining Car part inventory on the Sky Lounge page. The (URL) Sky Lounge (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)