 Trains / 23810
  Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial

Hi All, I had briefly mentioned that I had written up a very basic tutorial on modelling Indian Railways in Lego in my first post. Okay, so I think I'd better give some background on this. There are no RTR models or kits made of Indian Trains, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.in) !!