 Trains / 23790
Re: First public display for M>ltc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
   M>ltc is happy to announce we will be displaying our first public layout at the Melbourne Train Expo and Hobby Show, next weekend 11th & 12th of December.

Ross being in Queensland we annot get down but would love it if you could post some pics of the display so we can see how you guys are going down there.

I hope it all goes well and above all enjoy yourselves.

mingle with all the other displays is the surest way to get an invite back and it gets people interested in your layout as well just a small tip mate.

Cheers have a great time. Peter Parsons BLTG