 Trains / 23599
    Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is) —Jeroen de Haan
   ...can't wait! Jeroen (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is) —Juan Rodriguez
     Why does the release date keep getting pushed back in the US? When I pre-ordered mine, the shipping date was November 11, 2004. Then it got pushed back to November 24th. Now it says it will ship by december 8th! What going on? -Juan (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is) Jake McKee
     (...) Simple: This isn't an exact science. We estimate our best guess and work hard to get things in place by those dates in order to get you goods as quickly as possible. Overall, our track record is that we typically ship on or often before the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is) —Didier Enjary
     (...) that is exact.. here in europe, for the BNSF, the initial ship date was 11/09/04 and it has finally been shiped 10/24/04. Didier Enjary (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Why is it pushed back? Was:Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is) —Manfred Moolhuysen
     We already had several copies of the real BNSF set present on LEGOWORLD 2004. One is shown here: (URL) picture by AndreasTretbar. The Clikits fragment seen in the back of the picture isn't a poster or banner, but a realy nice bedcover + pillow case (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.clikits, FTX)

        Re: Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is) —Richard Sellens
   (...) Well the wait should not be to long. Mine arrived in the UK Thursday. First impressions are its quite nice, but it has very little in the way of internal detail though. Richard (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)