 Trains / 23361
Re: New BBB parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:47:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

   One question, are the new small wheels half a brick wide? That was the impression I got from the mention of using a 5 long axle and from the fact that the Lego wheels of the same size are but I couldn’t quite be certain from the photo.

I have a few copies and I am PRETTY sure they’re 1/2 wide or close to it but not 100%... Hope that helps (until Ben can answer for sure)

   Also thank for making the LDraw files available,

That IS cool! :-)