 Trains / 23347
23346  |  23348
Subject:
10133 BNSF Locomotive Pictures from BF 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 00:50:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have posted some of the pictures taken during the announcement of the
10133 BNSF Locomotive at BrickFest this evening.  You can see them here:

http://www.iltco.org/news/index.php?newsid=49

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Pictures from BF 2004

Is this the same one from Jake's "Getting started with Lego Trains" book? In other words is it based on it (perhaps not identical to it)? Also I am assuming it is a Jake MOC. - Ram - (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Pictures from BF 2004

(...) I noticed the technic brick 1 x 2 used to mount the headlight, similar to the Super Chief... ...did Jake mention if this has been designed from the start for adding a light brick when you motorize it? This looks like an awesome set, even with (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:I2GqBr.1M6F@lugnet.com... (...) I had a chance last night to take a bunch more pictures from close up. Visit the ILTCO gallery again to see more details. Mike (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Pictures from BF 2004

(...) Everyone, please remember that this is a PROTOTYPE only, the real set may look a bit different. For example, the dark green parts will actually be dark green, instead of spraypainted. :P Kevin (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)