 Trains / 22499
22498  |  22500
Subject:
Metroliner 10001 (nearly) sold out! Was: What is the point of having shop @ home??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 18:19:02 GMT

Hi Eli,

another point why you can get some sets in one shop and not in the other:

The item might be sold out and discontinued. Yes, the Legend-Metroliner will be
discontinued, when it is sold out and it will be sold out _VERY_ soon (at least
in European S@H ....
Better go and order yours, if you want to get it.

This (German) message has been posted by LEGO-official Kate.
http://f13.parsimony.net/forum20364/messages/8624.htm

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: even _IF_ the set would be reproduced once again, it would come in the
blue-grey. Just imagine how that will look like in a mix with the so far sold
set :-((
And that leads to the next question: will there be an updated Santa Fe in
newgrey? In fear of that I have bought some more cars for spare parts....

In lugnet.loc.au, Eli Donati wrote:
  Hi,
        have just been to lego's online store to buy 2 metroliner
sets with the extra tourist car add , it's called "metroliner kit".

Now you can buy the extrta car on it's own as well as the metroliner on it's
own,but when I what looking for these set/s (the tourist car and the deluxe set
they cannot be bourght in the Australian part of the site but can be found on
the USA part of the site ??

What's go on here?! isn't this why the store was set up ,to buy speaicalty sets
and elements available to everyone world wide. If anyone may know why this is so
please drop a post.

Eli