 Trains / 22009
22008  |  22010
Subject:
New NYC Subway car!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:03:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Looks like we get Subway cars in May!
http://www.toywiz.com/lespsettrre.html

Josh

Message has 8 Replies:
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) *jaw drops* Awesome! Can't wait for this set. Thanks for posting this, Josh. :D Joe (20 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Check out the doors. I hope thats a new door and not just a sticker.. Too bad all the grey windows are the wrong grey.. :) Still, pretty cool. Mike (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Wierd go to the lego section & you can see all the new spidey lego sets-even 'jack stone' spidey-wierd (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) spidey sets. Are those pics OK to distribute? what's the provenance there? (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Some of the parts might have been cool if they wern't bley. It's sitting on 4.5V track hard to tell from the small pict what it would take to make it 9v compatible.-Ken (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

Josh, Thanks for pointing these new sets. I really hope these are preliminary shots and not the final sets. The way the end windows match the side windows is really poor. Using the 1x2x2 "airplane" windows results in a gap on the side of the car. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Hi All, Unfortunatly the train car is only 18 studs long (notice the small step in the front and back of train car) and it uses the small train wheeles and does not come with any 9v track. Again, unfortunatly, the train car does not have any (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) When I follow that link now I just get a toywiz.com homepage. What was pictured? --Bill. (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)