 Trains / 21884
Re: Monorail Station Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
Here's a preview of the Monorail Station I've been working on for the
January GATS. I still need to add some more detail and some minifigs to bring
it to life.

Brian D

Make sure to add some firefighters holding one of those round trampoline-type
things for people to land on, in case that guy in the window decides to jump.
; )

    David "Fuzzy" Gregory