 Trains / 21838
21837  |  21839
Subject:
The Coolest Picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:12:11 GMT

ok, it’s 7:59 a.m., I don’t know where I’ve been, but this is got to be The Coolest Picture I have seen in a long time! Well, this morning, at least!

Really great work Rosco!

Oh this one is pretty cool too. In a kinda sucky cool kinda way.

;)