 Trains / 21833
  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Ahui - You can find the missing x169.dat file here, thanks to Orion Pobursky: (URL) you can't locate it, I can send it to you. That's the Technic 1x2 Liftarm that I use in the model's Lever.dat subfile. It's a critical element, as it connects (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Unoffical parts! Unoffical parts! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Thanks for telling me where to get it. =) -AHui A&M LWorks (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) ...dang - caught again! Well, I just think of them as "pre-official" parts. :^) By the way, I posted instructions here: (URL) modify file name assembly01.jpg through assembly35.jpg. Folder after moderation: (URL) should also point out that the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)