 Trains / 21829
    Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french) —Philippe Label
   (...) ... (...) Hi Jason, Thank you for this additionnal information. Actually, I tested your system on a new switch point and I did not think of testing several variations of elastic bands to find the right one. Sorry for misleading readers about (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french) —Jason J. Railton
   (...) The great advantage of directional control is that you don't need to look at (or sense, with Mindstorms) the position of the point. You can apply power for two seconds and just leave it to operate. I realise it can be a difficult balancing act (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)