 Trains / 21686
21685  |  21687
Subject:
I need HELP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:20:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(no not that kind of help)

Hey all,
I am currently planning a Lego train show in Winfield Illinois for dec.6-7th
(see flyer:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roj2323/showflyer/cantigny_show.jpg>) and I
have a problem. I have a 35ft x 35ft room to fill and no clue as to what to put
in it. I had a layout for the room but that club backed out today. Is there
anyone who would be interested in bringing a display and hanging out with 20-30
other adult Lego fans for a weekend?
Thanks for your time,
OnDrew
P.s. any theme would be ok by me.

Please forward this to your club if you think it's a feasible driving distance.