 Trains / 21677
Re: Modular tables - need info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 05:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Palmer wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for information abouth the modular tables used for display's on
(train) events. I do have the information from Ben Fleskes on www.pnltc.org, but
i'm pritty sure there are some other sites with info on that item.
Is it possible to send me those links to this particular info?

Regards and thanks in advance,
Ludo

Try http://www.nbltc.org for a more european take on tables. Ours are a bit
smaller to fit with European cars, doors etc. I have more detailed specs if you
are interetsed, email me.

Larry has seen our modules.

I did? Hm...

I thought your tables upstairs were not to the modular spec. Oh ya, I do
remember seeing some in your garage though, but they were vertical.

I think I like that you have a rounded corner module a lot. It's a neat touch
that I'm not recalling seeing before.

Mark