 Trains / 21674
Re: A tram from Turin (Italy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:49:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Horst Lehner wrote:
Hello Luca,

Yes, I agree: This is a good model. And your spider story around it is also
quite amusing ...

Thanks for sharing ...

Greetings

Horst

OK.... I don't get the spider thing, but I like the model. I especially liked
the images where you had edited your tram ito the 'real' photos

Tim

Thank you for your appreciations. The spider story has to deal with an internet
contest at http://www.1000steine.de (or the same at
http://www.creativity-contest.net).
From the 1st Feb 2004 will be possible to vote all the entries... if you will
find time, I would be happy if you will vote it.

My entry is "Bis der letzte... Spinne" (it means: till the last... spider)

Bye,
Luca