 Trains / 21591
21590  |  21592
Subject:
GATS/Arkansas - MSLTC day 1 highlights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:06:04 GMT

We're having a blast!   I couldn't wait to get home tonight and post a few
pics.  If you guys are in the Litle Rock area this weekend, you should drop
in!  Oh, the photos are huge (sorry low bandwidth people)...

LDCC yard with 18 switches controlled by a custom MSLTC program (courtesy
Rick Sellers, major help from Mark Riley, and a little teeny bit from me
;) ):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151378.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151393.jpg

A shot of Rail Racers in action (I'm still faster than you James) :P :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151388.jpg

Todd Raines' "little" grain elevator (MSLTC sign courtesy Leah Hendrix):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151381.jpg

Matthew Greene's skyscrapers (I think i saw the man of steel up there!):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151403.jpg

A shot from downtown (wonder who did those great lights?):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151408.jpg

No show is complete without your daily trainwrecks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151415.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rmhendrix/MSLTC-GATS-AR-2003/pb151416.jpg

Post mod folder:

More pics to come after the show!