 Trains / 21495
Re: Teaser: New Driver Wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:
   A friendly elf visited the GMLTC last night, and had real life copies of a new driver wheel, very similar in design to the proposed one discussed here in .trains for the last several days. Elf said I could post a notice about it...

So I can say without question, they do exist! And, they’ll be available for purchase in the next couple of weeks, at what I consider to be a very fair price.

Planned colors are Grey, Dark Grey, Black and Red. I’m already planning on buying at least two dozen of them... grin

Could said Elf be coerced to provide a little more information quantifying the “very fair price”? I’d like to know whether I can pick them up with my weekly spending allowance, or whether I shuld put these on a Christmas list?

VERY exciting news!

-s

Hmmm... A “little more information”... Hmmm...

How to put this... How about, “Cheaper than I had expected”, or “cheaper than what I had considered a ‘fair price’”...

I’ll leave the actual dollar amount to the Elf, for whenever they’re ready to announce it.

:-)