 Trains / 21394
21393  |  21395
Subject:
sets in 2004? Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 04:12:15 GMT

So I've been eagerly anticipating the 2004 releases and I have no idea what to
expect. How far has lego come with their anit-juniorization? What will become of
Town? And what new or returning theme do you wan to see? Yikes I'm dying to see
some shots of new sets. Whats your opinion and hopes?

I personally hope for sets as detailed as the western sets possibly the most
detialed sets ever. Only have it carry over into town train and pirates. All
lego needs to do is look back at early to mid 9's sets and just look at the
craftsmenship and duplicate it.

p.s anyone one with real screen shots and facts feel free to post them and spare
us the agony of waiting....