 Trains / 21392
21391  |  21393
Subject:
Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:47:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

If you’ve ever been to a Brickfest, you know it is loads of fun. A big part of the fun is the opportunity to learn from each other... and BrickFest PDX will be no different, learning opportunities will abound.

As with all BrickFests so far, a key part of the Train Activities in Portland will be the chance to share our knowledge and experiences, and learn from each other. We have some exciting sessions already lined up but we would like to ask for more. If you’ve given a session before and would be willing to present it again, or if you’ve never ever given a session but have been thinking about it, we’d like to hear from you.

Possible sessions include perennial favorites such as turnout geometry, DCC on the RCX, layout design and modeling techniques, club liability and insurance, and others that the organizers haven’t thought of! Let your imagination be your guide!

We’ve got very high quality space available to us at the OCC although the details of exactly where and when sessions will be held are not yet finalised.

I’ll be coordinating train sessions at BrickFest PDX, and the organizing committee would like to publicise the train sessions on offer well before the new year, so please get your proposals in to us by 1 December.

All proposals should be emailed to Larry Pieniazek.

Larry Pieniazek
lpieniazek(AT)mercator(dot)com
BrickFest™ site | ILTCO™ site | MTW™ site