 Trains / 21381
  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

I have it on good information that a third party supplier will soon be sending out a set of custom drive wheels meeting many of these criteria to a select group of AFOL train builders for evaluation. Cheers Ben Fleskes (...) <snip> (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Hmmm, Any chance that one could coerce you to mention to your good informer that someone (ahem) would love to find his name (ahem) among said group? Seriously ... I'd love to have the opportunity to play with a couple of these. Drive wheels (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)