 Trains / 20069
20068  |  20070
Subject:
two MOC trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 15:34:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've almost finished two trains I've been working on. Some tinkering and
tweeking will be done soon (and some intertior work)

A 6 wide high speed train (fantasy), some deep links:

after moderation:

and 5 cars for my 8-wide 4-6-4 yellowbelly (engine/tender modelled, cars
fantasy), some deep links:

after moderation:

here is one more deep link to my ever expanding basement layout:

LMKWYT

Paul