 Trains / 19475
Re: Chicago Elevated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 01:44:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
I like the detail on the elevated train, including the traffic light hanging
under the track.

We had a working elevated train at one time, a simple Mindstorm system
controlled it going back and forth. It was modeled after the local MARTA
train line in Atlanta.

Sweet. Did it have any curves? Those protective ridges would presumably need
to be widened a bit.