 Trains / 19104
19103  |  19105
Subject:
IndyLUG pictures at Indy January GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:26:01 GMT

For everyones enjoyment here are the pictures I took for the show.
Also we won 2nd place in the competition. And had tons of good comments by
the model railroaders.  And it was awsome to see the kids reaction to the LEGO.
We were in two papers and had a 3 minute segment on the morning news. Great
Public Relations, It was a great show.

LMKWYT

Mark Peterson
IndyLUG