 Trains / 18965
    Re: 12V lego train device electronics FAQ? —Guido Heunen
   Hi Ben, Thank you for the link to the opened 12V switch control device. It is very informative. I measured, without openening, the resistance of the coil (if I remember correctly it was about 55Ohms) but I couldn't really conclude if there was a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 12V lego train device electronics FAQ? —Esger Abbink
   (...) from looking through the plug holes it looks like a resistor is in there. It's definately not just two led's in any case. Esger (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)