 Trains / 1879
Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 01:09:22 GMT

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999 13:48:58 GMT, in lugnet.trains you wrote:

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

...Love the pics... I dream that we can get a setup 1/1000th as good! But I do
have a building question...

...In the pic http://www.execpc.com/~pfoster/nmra/gmltc38.jpg, what are those
girder pieces? I dont recognize them, but they'd be darn handy!

Those are 2x2 5h girders.
They were available in black in 6444 Outback Airstrip,
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6444

and in red in 1682 Space Shuttle
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1682

I think 1682 has 8 of them. Conan has a shoebox sized bin about 1/2 full
of the red ones. He parted out a LOT of 1682s.

...Ok, this is a piece we need to plan a secret night raid into LEGO
headquarters to liberate... I could name at least 4,122 uses for those girders,
not the least of which is to make great bridge supports...

--
just a thought
snafu
| http://www.io.com/~snafu/   |---------------------/

<remove the SpamShieldRemoveToReply part in my email to reply   >
<use of my email for unsolicited comercial is strictly forbidden>