 Trains / 18537
Re: NSW 40 Class Diesel...New And Improved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:51:31 GMT

I really would like to give my opinion....
but your link doesn't work !!    :-(

Suggestions?

Klaas

Harvey Henkelman wrote:

Growing tired of the same old red routine I used in building my locomotives,
I decided to try this one using the classic black and gray motif...

http://community.webtv.net/Ferroequus/NSW40ClassDiesel

...also made a host of other improvements to this model, not least of which
is an overall lengthening of the hood by two studs and the replacement of
all non-running board surfaces with tiles. The addition of the model BK1
horn by BrickChime(TM) is an added touch, and the radiator intakes were made
even better using 1×4 bricks w/side studs.

This may be my best MOC yet, it's up to you to decide. -Harvey