 Trains / 18011
Re: Virtual ICE 3 Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:21:42 GMT

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/ice/ice3.html

This is a great page!  Thank you.

I am always glad to help out a fellow Highspeed Railer. Maybe there should
be a lugnet.trains.highspeedrail .... ;)

The double decker cars are built on the black drop-center train baseplates
from the blue/white train set 4561.  I haven't given any thought to
close-coupling this TGV Duplex set.

You might try rubberbands like I use on my TGV.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=90000

Although the cars might be weight more and cause the rubberbands to stretch
to much. But like any great design, it goes through many versions before its
ever complete. Are there any parts in the Duplex that make it imposible to
build, aside from the colored doors?

Dave