 Trains / 17807
17806  |  17808
Subject:
First TEE diesel train from the 60ies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:07:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Marmaris, a German Lego train newbie has made up his first MOC-engine ever.
I just wantes to share that creation with the lugnetters, because it is not
uploaded at brickshelf and would be missed by most train heads otherwise...

The real train:
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/usr/album11/aar.jpg

The Lego one:
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/album11

I think he has really caught the spirit of that train.

Regards,

Ben