 Trains / 17771
  Train and Castle pics (from PLUGfest)

Hi guys, I'm just posting the link to the pics from the latest PLUGfest, where I had the chance to take some snapshots of my bridge (mentioned earlier on .trains, about 4 months ago), and a couple other stuff. Since there is no text, I'll make a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)