 Trains / 17641
Signals: a new design, for everyone to build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:55:16 GMT

As a follow-up to Thomas Burger's signal-design: herewith a modern one,
as seen on the railwaystation from Nijmegen-the Netherlands.

I've build it (compleet in black), but the real-life-Lego pics come
tomorrow. Low batteries...   :-(

This one follows the standard 9V track-distance, and I think a lot of
you have the parts available!
Although I think Thomas designed a great Signal, the parts he uses are
'somewhat' rare, and certainly (very) expensive....  :-)
And building that one in one color is for many of us almost impossible.

Check out my drawings and let me know what you think of it.
Tomorrow some foto-shoots with track and trains.

Deep links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Greenman/Trains/Signals/signal_01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Greenman/Trains/Signals/signal_02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Greenman/Trains/Signals/signal_03.jpg