 Trains / 17405
  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

We have to clean the rails on our layout every time we take it out. Usually we do it by running a train over the tracks with a small load. They definitely get dirty though... -John 3 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) At our recent "dry run" for NALUG's upcoming layout, we noticed some rough places running at low speed, and needed to spot-clean the rails. It took about 3 years and 4 shows to reach that point, though. James (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)