 Trains / 17242
Re: BayLTC's first GATS show - pictures now avaialble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
Very nice! Are there any more photos of the Water tower and Round House?

Zonker has a whole lot of info about his roundhouse here:

http://www.baylug.org/zonker/ronddom/index.html

Did
the old guy from the Canfield Family Circus bring over his 10015 to run on
your layout?

Not that I know of. I think mine was the only one that ran. Although he did
spend quite a lot of time at the layout.

Russell
BayLTC/BayLUG