 Trains / 17176
Re: Santa Fe cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
Has anyone else noticed that, amongst all the variants, there's no standard
passenger car?

Jason J Railton

Yes - at least at 1000steine this has been discussed. Maybe we should ask
James Mathis for background information?

In my eyes it would be satisfieing enough to order just 7 (or more) waggons
[1] then build the mailcar or sleeping car 2 times (or more) extra and remove
the interieur. Put seats and tables(?) into them and ready is the passenger
waggon.
Overview picture still here:
http://www.b-o-a.de/01.jpg

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: Has anybode a link at hand about the interieur of Santa Fe passenger
coaches?
P.p.s.: What about the combination of cars: the observation car is running in
the back. In which order have the other ones to be placed correctely behind
the engines? What an amout of passenger cars would be prototypical?

.

.

.

.

[1]
no question for discount order number this time... :-)