 Trains / 16967
    hogwarts —Shona Brodley
   i have a hogwarts express and wanna know how to motorize it. im pretty dumb when it ciomes totech, stuff. help (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: hogwarts —John Neal
     (...) When you say "motorize it", I assume that means you want to be able to run it on regular LEGO track (as opposed to literary motorizing it to run with its current wheels on the floor). If this is the case, then there is nothing technical about (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: hogwarts —Klaas H. Meijaard
   Read page 36 on the Lego-instruction booklet, then check out the train stuff Lego ShopatHome has to offer. I'm sure you recognize the parts. Mount and connect them as shown in the HogWartsExpress instr. Klaas (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)