 Trains / 16938
Re: "Lights Shine at a full stop"???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:50:15 GMT

Larry - first off, thanks for the blow by blow coverage of the Lego Direct
Q&A. I really enjoyed reading it on Sunday night. Hopefully next year I will
be able to attend BrickFest.

I saw the scans of the catalog posted by Kevin at
http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=21846 .

I'm thrilled to see a full blow train catalog again. It brings back memories
of my all time favorite catalog - the 1980 European train catalog
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1980/c80eutr/index.html .

Does anyone know when the new S@H train catalog will be published? Was the
version Brickfest attendees saw the final version or a mock up? How will it
be distributed?

Thanks again,

Bryan

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Is this a mis-print or something new?
Left side Metroliner headlights.

"Lights Shine at a full stop"

Dean

This is just a guess, but perhaps "full stop" actually means "full
throttle".  'Stop' might be a translation for an 'indent' of some • sort...

JohnG, GMLTC

Actually, the French version: "Les lumières s'allument lors d'une arrêt." • is
even more specific.  "The lights illuminate /during/at the time of/ a
/stop/halt/."

That's GOTTA be wrong? You would think that if a constant lighting circuit
is being introduced some mention would have been made of it.

Jason J Railton