 Trains / 16918
16917  |  16919
Subject:
White freight car G10 without breaker's cabin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:01:52 GMT

Hi Folks,

I've done a second G10 freight car from Deutsche Reichsbahn. Now without a
breaker's cabin. And it is white and uses lots of white jumper bricks.

My homepage now has moved to Ozbricks. Thanks to Michael G. from Ozbricks
for hosting me and thanks to John Neal who gave me this hint. Ozbricks is a
LEGO® Online Shop located in Melbourne/Australia.

http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks

See freight car section for the white G10.

Or just use this link
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w.html

The photos:
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w01.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w02.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w02.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w04.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w05.jpg
http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/g10w06.jpg

I have also uploaded it to brickshelf, but it is not public yet. Kevin I
really dislike this behaviour!

Let the bricks roll!

Dirk