 Trains / 16820
Re: May I publish documentatino of the 4548?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 12:35:13 GMT

I should add that it is not the exact schematic, the switch for selecting
direction will not be in it. The switch for selecting the voltage will be
there (but not as TLC has made it, quite funny way).

So if I add the text - the schematic can be asumed as <link>

maybe this is the way.

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi all!

I am working on a page about the 4548 controller from the time when we
discussed changes to it (to give less power).

I just wonder, is there a problem to publish the schematic of it?

It would be easier to use that in my page to explain how it works.

BR
Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/