 Trains / 16347
    remote point and decoupler —Martin Legault
   Hello, I just posted on brickshelf (URL) of the remote point and decoupler on my layout. I know there was a tread a few month ago but didn't had time to take part of the discussion. The point is base on a design I saw on the net (sorry I don't (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: remote point and decoupler —Harvey Henkelman
     An excellent design for that uncoupler, (sighs) I only wish I had the time to build trains with LEGO®. Oh well, DUPLO® will do just fine for me...-Harvey (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: remote point and decoupler —Rick Clark
    (...) Some internal details would be most welcome. Very sleek looking. (...) If it was the little white shed with the red uncoupling point, that one was mine. I had instructions up, but unfortunately, lost the pics when my web host got bought out. (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: remote point and decoupler —Ed McGlynn
   (...) I remember several linear gear box designs - you must use that to keep it so compact as in your design. (...) ...I remember your design, Rick - I might have those steps printed out somewhere - I'll get back to you if I have something. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: remote point and decoupler —Martin Legault
   (...) from (...) sorry I don't have dat file but here how it is build: the motor have a 8 tooth gear that is driving the 1x4 linear gear that is mounted on a technic beam (16 stud for better performance), at one end, there is a 3x3 corner half beam (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)