 Trains / 16347

Subject:
remote point and decoupler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 23:17:12 GMT

Hello,

I just posted on brickshelf

picture of the remote point and decoupler on my layout. I know there was a
tread a few month ago but didn't had time to take part of the discussion.

The point is base on a design I saw on the net (sorry I don't remember from
who). It is using the new motor with a linear gear box. What's different is
that the mechanisim is under the track witch is 3 bricks high, with track 5
brick high everithing could be hiden under except for the actuator arm.

the decoupler again is base on a design a saw on the net. I'm also using the
new motor and put the mechanisim under track. This time the track is 3.2 brick
high and the track is going down in the yard so the car can roll down.

Martin

Re: remote point and decoupler