 Trains / 1630
RE: My new Engine: SD70M
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:06:33 GMT

Howdy,
Here's my first attempt at a more realistic engine than those that come with
the sets from TLG.  Its modeled after the SD70M, which was featured in the
July 99 issue of RMC.

http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/BNSF.htm

WOW!!! I especially like the use of the Technic crown gear as a fan...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

Indside of a dog, it's too dark to read...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com