 Trains / 16016
Re: Pictures from 2002 Raleigh GATS Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 01:55:52 GMT

What is that radio tower made out of?

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
Here is the first batch of pictures from the 2002 Raleigh GATS Show.  Our
layout was a hit and with heavy traffic all day.  No major disasters and we
are supposed to be on the news tonight!  If you live in the Raleigh viewing
area, checkout the WB22 News @ 10 tonight.

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot