 Trains / 15166
  Re: transcript is up

(...) The above link says the Super Chief B units also carried a steam generator for heating / air conditioning, and the A units carried extra water for the boiler in the B units. ROSCO (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) Thanks for that clarification. I said "usually"... your clarification nicely proves what I've repeatedly said in the past... "in railroading there are ALWAYS exceptions". But I'll stick with my usually. The usual major mechanical difference is (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) for (...) boiler (...) So the next question is, will the B unit update pack provide some different interior parts that look like a boiler???? ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)