 Trains / 15099
15098  |  15100
Subject:
wow - brickswest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:00:16 GMT

That was a blast; on so many levels its hard to recount them all. The best
part was hangin' with everyone! It was great to put faces to names, meeting
many for a 2nd or 3rd time and building on old friendships. The MOCs,
Frank's 12v setup, and trading ideas during the sessions, and driving the
Santa Fe around! AND the SCLTC's layout was incredible! Their 2nd show was
like our (PNLTC) 10th w/ RCX trains, operating drive-in movie, and even
sculpted trees... ;) The other exhibits were great as well.

Thanks everyone for coming, there was definiately critical mass. As for a
couple glitches, in the big picture, it didn't even matter. I can't wait
until 2003.

Matt, you did it!

SteveB