 Trains / 14909
14908  |  14910
Subject:
Train Nights at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 04:40:13 GMT

Hi All,

At both train nights there will be several large loops of tracks
w/controllers. We can reconfigure it for "S" test runs, etc... I'll be
bringing the MOCs from the sessions including many from other PNLTCer's Kim
Toll, Ben Fleskes, Dan Parker, Rick Clark and others. I hope that everyone
is planning on stuffing there luggage full of trains! I can't wait to see
some of those 8-wides that everyone is raving about (OK, maybe just JohnN)
and some of the eXtreme models like the 80 stud long passenger coaches...
Jake will be bringing his centerbeam and intermodal cars and more(right
Jake). And I assume that the SCLTC and the BAYLTC will bring some of their
rolling stock back over from the pavilion tent. This will be a time to talk
to others about their building tricks and finding out "how they did that"
and to show off your favorite MOCs.

If I'm allowed to bring the food in, there will be snacks and drinks.

And, as you know each morning at 9:00am there is an hour long train session.
I hope you all show up cause I assume that it will be a combination of me
presenting and others adding to it. There will also some guest speakers such
as John Gerlach (GMLTC), Dan Parker (PNTLC), John Neal (GMLTC), and Jake
McKee (LEGO). I also have some great sides that Kim Toll (PNLTC) and James
Mathis (MNLTC, I just made that up) prepared for the Train Building Session.

See you all there!
SteveB
PNLTC