 Trains / 14430
Re: Train MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Kohrman writes:
While digging thru my boxes of trains I found an old MOC from before my
dark ages mostly still intact.  Its a red freight engine.  I don't remember if
its modeled after a real engine but I fixed it up a bit and got it back in
working order.

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/legotrain.html

David Kohrman
Lugnet # 1117

I like it.  In the first picture you show, it looks kind of squat, but I see
that isn't the case with the others.  I like how you have the starwars
electronic plates behind the doors.

Cross Posted to .trains, to see if anyone recognizes the type of train.

Well, it vaguely resembles just about any "safety cab" road switcher of
recent vintage from EMD or GM. But only vaguely as it's pretty short. The
radiators (at the back) look slightly more EMDish but not much.

-Jason

If you make it to GATS, are you bringing this with?

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
Brickbay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears