 Trains / 1436
Re: ranking of the 9v train sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 21:23:00 GMT

jonathan wilson wrote in message ...
here is my ranking of the 9v train sets from best to worst
let me know if you aggree or disaggree with this
4558 metro liner
3225 classic train
4563 load and haul railroad
4564 freight rail runner
4559 cargo railway
4565 freight and crane railway
new 1999 set

I'd put 4565 ahead of 4564 and 4559.  Even though 4559 was the first train I
bought, it now just serves as track and power for 4558, 3225, and 4565.  :)
I like the engine from 4565, although 4563 looks much better.  3225,
although the train realists have issues with the engine, looks "cute".  4558
is just awesome, and the best train LEGO ever put out.

I don't have a 4564 yet (eventually, the reserves have to recover after
purchasing a 4563, 4547, and 4551).

-Jeremy.